« Home | Who will rid of us this meddlesome commissioner? » | Scum and Express-watch: Veiled abuse. » | Scum-watch: Can we get Wade arrested for this? » | Littlejohn-watch: They were whores and it's all th... » | MySpace-watch: The disappearing profile mystery. » | Cause and effects. » | More complete coincidences. » | The politics of lying. » | The death of Blair's essential values. » | Craig Murray on the falling apart of the "liquid b... » 

Saturday, December 23, 2006 

War ain't over.

OK, I nicked this from Guido, and it's by Banksy, but it seems appropriate.

Oh, and I've been memed (ugh). I'll find a way of fitting that in when I do my masturbatory post on the best/worst music of the year in a couple of days. Until then, have a happy Christmas. I'm sure I won't.

Labels:

Share |

Post a Comment

About

  • This is septicisle
profile

Links

    blogspot stats
    Subscribe

     Subscribe in a reader

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates