« Home | Why Vince Cable needs to block Murdoch taking full... » | "The ultimate mowing machine." » | In tribute to Claire Rayner. » | Jonathan Powell and the Machiavellian memoirs. » | International roots. » | Labour's new generation part deux. » | Labour's new generation. » | Fairness and fatutity. » | Where are the other parties in all of this? » | The not quite Blairite stupidity of the coalition'... » 

Thursday, October 14, 2010 

Hiatus.

Am being dragged away again for a week. Back next Friday, which conveniently means I miss the spending review. In the meantime, here's a picture which proves that while David Miliband frequently looks stupid when photographed, his brother can look absolutely terrifying:


Have a good one, or something.

Labels: ,

Share |

The real question is of course will people vote for this lot, myself I doubt it, then again I be dammed if I'd vote Tory, looks like I'll be sitting at home then...

Boy, do I ever agree with you, Robert. Talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place. Is there any point to our so-called democracy any more? What a choice we have: either one of two gangs of crooks lording it over us. Three gangs, if you count the Tories' new prosthetics.

Reckon I'll be staying home too.

Post a Comment

About

  • This is septicisle
profile

Links

    blogspot stats
    Subscribe

     Subscribe in a reader

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates